Best suited for neutral foot types, the Asics Gel Nimbus 23 men’s running shoes are crafted for distance runners that crave a streamlined fit, stability and plush comfort in every stride.
It's a premium ride from the Asics running family that's been updated with a more form-fitting upper – allowing your best running shoes to move like an extension of your body. It also offers a roomy toebox, making it the go-to for runners that have slightly broader forefoot or prefer more wiggle room.
The engineered monofilament upper is your fusion of softness and breathability to tackle endurance runs without heat and humidity weighing you down. Crafted with recycled materials, it ticks the boxes for road warriors seeking a more eco-friendly ride.
The responsive full-length FlyteFoam Propel midsole energises your ride and teams up with rearfoot Gel technology for compression - absorbing shock to protect your feet from the natural stresses of running. This means you can run longer and harder without fatigue setting in.
Gender-specific pillars beneath the toe provide cloud-like cushioning for softer impacts – making long runs feel easier.
Gender-specific Trusstic technolgy helps neutral runners stay stable and smooth in their gait, compensating for fatigue during long runs.
The Asics LITE rubber outsole is a hard-wearing and lightweight platform – helping you stay on track of your long distance runs and daily training.
- Neutral high mileage running shoes for premium comfort
- Sustainable engineered monofilament upper with a more precise, fine-tuned fit
- Designed to keep your feet in dry and fresh conditions over long distances
- Wide toebox for a roomier fit, allowing your toes to splay naturally
- Soft eyelets, ortholite sockliner and collar lining for out-of-the-box comfort
- 3D space construction with effective compression qualities – absorbing shock at the first point of contact with the ground
- Higher stack height to pack in more plushness underfoot
- Responsive FltyeFoam Propel technology for shock absorption, a snappy feel and smoother transitions
- Cradles your heel with exposed Gel technology to dampen impacts in this high-wear zone
- Forefoot Twist Gel for additional comfort
- Gender-specific 3D Cloud pillar creates a super plush ride
- Gender-specific Trusstic technology delivers unobtrusive support for neutral runners on long runs
- Trusstic system is closer to the ground for a feel that resembles full ground contact
- Strong and light Asics LITE outsole to endure repetitive impacts over long miles
- High abrasion rubber and flex grooves to glide over the pavement with optimal flexibility and without hesitation
|MBT Index||No Index|