MBT MTR-1500 II Lace Up Women's Running Shoe in White Pink
A truly innovative endurance running shoe, two-Sensor Technology and Memory Foam in the heel. Part of our popular GT running shoe series, the MBT 2000 features a breathable air mesh upper finished with a removable breathable PU footbed, our two-Sensor Technology rocker sole and high abrasion rubber outsole. The Endurance profile is for your longer
distance runs or walks who wants additional cushioning but also a responsive feel. The Exo Heel counter cradles the ankle, reinforces and increases its support. This will help to prevent injuries.
• Exo heel cradle to stabilize movement, minimize injuries.
• MBT global patented unique dual densities technology increases
shock impact eciency.
• Memory insole for long lasting cushioning comfort and high
• High abrasion rubber outsole prolongs sole life.
• Sole pattern is designed for better grips.
• In compliment to MBT global patented sensor technology, the
concave construction in the sole absorbs impact, and is designed
for better grip while allowing a smoother transition during
• The MBT innovative Pivot Strike area provides runners with the
ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion while
enhancing support and cushioning
• Non Sewn Compress TPU.
• M logo is made of 3M reflective yarn.
• Jacquard engineered knitting upper is lightweight, comfortable
and high breathability.
• Flat shoelace.
• MBT global patented unique dual densities technology.
• Memory insole.
• High rebound EVA rubber foam
MBT Run Index Level 2 - Performance
|MBT Index||Running - Performance|